Page layout

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

More deco art!

Hello friends!  Hope everyone is having a lovely week so far.  Mine is going very well even though I went back to work on Monday.  It's been a busy week too but I'm enjoying myself.  I am missing the leisure time I had for  two weeks when I woke up late, stayed in my pjs all day and did crafting or letter writing.  Oh well!  Tonight I thought I'd share more photos of deco entries I made this past weekend.  No time for crafting this week nor much letter writing.  But, the weekend is coming up.  :)
An entry in a "Winter Fairies" deco.
An entry in a "Vintage Mail" deco.
An entry in a "Woodlands" deco.
An entry in an "Anything French" deco.
An entry in a "Chocolate" deco.
An entry in a "Beechnut" deco.
An entry in a "Vintage Family" deco.
An entry in a "Romeo and Juliet" deco.
It's been a very quiet mail week for me so far.  Believe it or not I have gotten no mail at all.  It's okay though since I still have some catching up to do.  On that note I am going to try to answer a letter without falling asleep.

1 comment: