Page layout

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Incoming mail!

Hi all!  Hope you're enjoying a fabulous weekend!  I had thought I would get a lot done since I only have today and tomorrow of my holiday left but I'm not feeling so well.  I'm feeling a little weak and will do what I can.  I did make a batch of pasta sauce and now I'm making cupcakes.  Tonight I'm planning on sitting with my cats and writing a few letters if I can stay awake.  Yesterday I met up with my friend Sonia and while we were supposed to craft we mostly chatted.  Ha! Ha!
I wanted to share this week's mail with you.  I'm still receiving Christmas packages and cards too.  I forgot to take photos of two pretty decos I got this week so they will be for the next mail post.
Some of the Christmas cards I received this week.
Here is a swap of HQFBs from a swap partner.
A great letter I received from Stefanie from Switzerland.  She's always creative with her letters.
I received this great assortment of craft supplies and HQFBs from my friend Laura from Romania.
I received a really fat envelope this past Friday from a swap partner.  The first part of the swap was 100g. of cat stuff.  Wow!
The second part of the swap was 200g of decos.  I love the great assortment of decos she sent.
The third part of the swap was this incredible deco she made.  It is absolutely gorgeous.
In the same envelope was another swap from her daughter who is part of the same group at yahoo.  The swap was 100g. of decos so more to work on.  :)
And finally I received these two HQFBs made for me that are now full.
Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow so I can work on more decos and swaps.  Have a nice Saturday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment