Page layout

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pretty cats & mail!

Thought I'd share some photos of my pretty cats, half asleep. We were taking a nap and I woke up to see them head to head. I thought they were so cute together. Looking straight ahead is Kylie and the other is Nikkisum. I love these little girls.

Here they are again all cozy.

And, last Friday I received this great letter from my pal Jolanda from The Netherlands. She included some Tilda cut-outs. I love Tilda and we can't find anything here of course.

Today I received another great letter from my pal Astrid from Sweden who also included some FBs.

And, I also received a wonderful letter from my friend Molly from the US. She also included FBs. I'll be visiting Molly again at the end of April and I'm looking forward to it. We only live 3 1/2 hours apart by car.
On the weekend we went to see "Alice in Wonderland" which was great. It was the first movie we brought Noah to see in the theatre and he was very happy, especially with the snacks. So, I'm off, I've been a bit under the weather since yesterday with a cold.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqueline,
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. That was really sweet of you ! I am glad to be back in the "blog world".
    Love the photo of your cats!.
    Hugs
    Susie x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, how are you doing? Hope you are all fine. Love your cats very much, really cute. :o)

    Wish you and your family a fab Easter with lots of chocolate and fun. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to hear from you Beate! I've been visiting your blog regularly but too lazy to leave comments. I'm fine, just busy with life, you know how it is I'm sure. I hope you'll have a lovely Easter as well. I'm planning an egg hunt for Noah if the weather is nice. Cross your fingers!

    ReplyDelete