Page layout

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Made by me!

Hope you've all been having a fabulous weekend! It has been fantastic for me. We've had sun again so of course I'm all happy. I've doing some crafting and I've been feeling really inspired. Let me share with you some of what I've done.
First I made this really pretty, if I do say so myself, tag to go on a gift I'm sending a friend as a house warming gift. The lady on the tag is from a set of stamps my friend Rosita sent me for Christmas a couple of years ago. I'm really loving vintage these days.

Here is an entry I made in fruit deco.

I'm part of a group FB swap where the theme is Used Postage Stamps. I thought it sounded really cool and fun to do until I sat down at my craft desk and had absolutely no idea what to do. I made a first FB and really didn't care much for it although Jeffrey thought it was really nice. I haven't taken a photo of it because as I said I don't like it but I have kept it. Anyhow, then I came up with another one I really like, again, vintage style. I also have another one I just accidently deleted so I'll have to put it in the next post because I'm really not starting over. Damn!

Finally, here is a Vintage Deco made by Marla, my partner in a group swap. Isn't it lovely?

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful work, Jacqueline! I love all of them but especially the tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty art work. you are very creative.
    thanks for sharing with us.
    http://thelittleredrobinhappymailbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! The vintage style is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete