Page layout

Monday, March 29, 2010

Mail, oh lovely mail!!!

Oh my goodness, it is pouring rain this morning with the same forecast for tomorrow. Blah! Oh well, good for getting things done, like crafting and let's not forget taking wonderful naps. Just looking at my cats nap, all snug, makes me want to nap as well. Anyhow, last week was such a great mail week. I got some wonderful letters from friends. Check out the stamps on the photo below. Aren't they just lovely?

A wonderful letter, as always from my sweet pal Rosita from Finland. She included some craft supplies, a beautiful Easter card made by her and some FBs.

A letter from another sweet pal, Mir from The Netherlands. She sent a huge amount of FBs and 2 decos which I absolutely love. I just love looking through these beautiful FBs and decos.

Another great letter from my pal Judy from England, with stickers and a cute Easter card. Love the Suzy Zoo paper.

And, another letter from my new pal Margaret from Scotland who also included some FBs.

Hopefully the mailman will be so kind with mail this week. So, I'm off to the dentist with Noah. Hopefully all will go well. He doesn't like the texture of the toothpaste they use to clean teeth at the dentist and complains the entire time. We can hear him in the waiting room complaining. Ugh! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment