Page layout

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Decos & mail!

Good evening to all! Awe, with the sun brings happiness! It has been sunny for almost two weeks straight and it brings me pure joy. The birds are singing and the squirrels are playing around in my backyard. These are sure signs of spring. It is motivating for me to keep busy with crafting projects, writing and outside time. Yay! Okay, so I wanted to share some of my recent deco entries and the mail I've received since Friday.

Here's an entry for a deco on vintage friendship I beleive. I like how it turned out.

This is a deco I made for a swap with the theme "Magnolia Tilda stamps". It will travel to France tomorrow.

An entry I made for a Halloween deco which I am quite pleased with I must say. Halloween decos are fun for me!

Now, onto some mail. Here's a wonderful letter I received from my friend Tanya from Australia. She included FBs and photos.

A letter from a new German pal named Stefanie. It is one of the most original and funny intro. letters I have ever received. She also sent some stamped images.

A very lovely deco I received from my partner in a group swap.

And, another wonderful letter from my friend Kimie from Vancouver. She included some decos and FBs.
Bye for now fellow blogger friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment