Page layout

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mail, shopping and cats!

It's already halfway through January!  Yay!  Spring is getting closer.  Anyway, I haven't had an overly exciting week, just life as normal and I've been sleeping a lot.  Not sure why but I have been so tired.  It seems I could just sleep my days away.  It was a fairly quiet mail week as well.  I only found letters in my mailbox on Wednesday and Friday.  On Monday my sweet mailman even apologized for not bringing me anything fun.
I received a wonderful letter from my dear friend Rosita from Finland.  She included some lovely craft supplies.
I received another great letter and photos from my friend Reiko from Japan.
And, another letter from my friend Christine from France.  She sent such lovely postcards.
I love this postcard my friend Molly sent me.  It looks like my cat Mustang who is always trying to escape.  Wish I could find such cute postcards here!
I have a friend who sells "Stampin' Up" crafting supplies and I often buy stamps and paper from her.  They really have such nice products albeit a little expensive sometimes.  I recently bought these stamps and the paper below.  
I also recently bought these packages of chipboard embellishments on discount at a store near my home called "Winners".
And, I leave you with two photos of my beautiful cats Mustang and Subaru.

4 comments:

  1. Your cats are beautiful! You also got some good mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have the same writing paper as your Finnish pal Rosita :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqueline! I love all you bought lately! I also found a web site with **cute** and not expensive stuff and bought something, cant wait to get them! I noticed we both use backgrounds from "Scrapping' blogs", can you see mine?I cant see yours, I changed it but I cant see it either.
    You are happy because spring is getting close and I'm worry because winter is going away too quickly lol
    Hugs,
    M-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by, Jacqueline! I guess the problem is fixed :D since I can see both backgrounds now :) I'll write you soon, dear friend!
    Have a great Wednesday ^^

    ReplyDelete