Page layout

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's day to everyone! I like Valentine's Day although I know many people out there don't. For me it's the celebration of those who are special to me, and also it's nice to have such a colourful day during these LONG winter months. On Friday when I reached for my paycheck in my basket at work I also found these pretty candles from my boss. How thoughtful of her, wouldn't you agree?

This morning Noah woke me up to give me these two beautiful cards. The first one is from him and the second from Jeffrey. I love them.


Then he gave me these two pretty bags made of such pretty fabric.

Here's what I found inside:

Pretty heart shaped earrings. Oh, what pretty breast this wire mannequin has. Ha! Ha!

A really pretty and orginal necklace with a key. I absolutely love it. Jeffrey knows how I like handcrafted and unique jewellery, well, anything unique actually.

And, last but certainly not least, these pretty earrings and a beautiful bracelet. I am so thrilled with everything. Thanks to the sweet men in my life-love ya!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a lovely V. day! Those presents you have got are so beautiful, in deed, and special I am sure... like all the things that we got from people who really mean something to us. The card from Noah is priceless! ♥ I am still at work, busy with the exam... We have a coffe break now. Have a great day, Jacqueline! ♥

    ReplyDelete