Page layout

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A little of this and that!

Have you ever had one of those days where every little thing seems to irrate you without even suffering from PMS? That seems to be what my day has been all about today. Just someone looking at you, suggesting/saying something, someone driving too slow ahead of you, the phone ringing, someone being too happy about something, etc. You get the picture. So, what did I do to get myself out of this funk? Well, I took a nice shower and used some of the handmade smelly (mango) soap I bought in Barbados last summer. Then I had a delicious bagel and bowl of soup so I'm kind of on the mends now. Anyhow, let me share some stuff with you here and that'll make me happy too.
Here is a Valentine's Day card I made for a special someone. I used a House Mouse stamp (love their stamps).

Here's an entry to an art deco. I have a lot of decos to do now which is always fun.

Some recent mail. I received these decos as part of a group swap. Aren't they pretty?

These were part of the same mail.

And, a wonderful letter from my friend Rosita from Finland. I so love reading her letters. She sent pretty tags/labels, stickers, and photos. She designs her own stationary which is always beautiful.

I beleive another reason for my irritation is the fact that my mailbox has remained close to empty for the past three weeks. Oh well! Bye for now everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment