Page layout

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The usual; decos and mail!

Hi all!  :) Hope you've all had a wonderful week.  The weather was amazing here, just like summer.  I had to keep reminding myself it was only March.  Anyhoo, I had another great mail week much to my surprise since I think I owe everyone a letter these days.  Tonight is a letter writing night and tomorrow is for decos and letter writing.  I may also take my mother shopping since we haven't been since January.  We'll see when I wake up tomorrow morning what I feel like doing.
Last night my friend Sonia hosted another "Stampin' Up" workshop.  I love these workshops and I always buy some stuff.  Sonia had us make this pretty page with a butterfly.  I love how it turned out and it was fun to make.
Here's an entry in a "Vintage Love" deco I made last weekend.
A "Vintage Cars" entry I made in a "PAP Vintage" deco.
A "Peter Rabbit" entry I made in a "Classic Children's Books" deco.
A "cupcake" entry in a "Pick the next theme" deco.
I received some wonderful mail from my friend Molly in USA.  I was happily surprised by her Easter package which included stickers, chocolates, licorice and a pretty card.
I also received a belated Valentine's Day swap.  My partner sent some really cute things along with some yummy chocolate.
I received a wonderful letter, swap of craft supplies and decos from my friend Marina from Sweden.  I love the Tilda stuff.  Her letter traveled quite quickly too.  It only took 4 days to reach me here in Canada.
I received this lovely swap of decos.  I actually received quite a few decos this week so I'll be busy.
Here is a swap of vintage decos.  They are all so lovely.
I received a great letter from my friend Nicole in USA.  She sent some stationary sheets and stickers.
I also received another great swap of decos.
Here are my babies Mustang and Subaru.  Such cuties!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely work, as usually, that page with butterfly is wonderful, you did great! And your babies kill me, they are just awesome! ♥

    ReplyDelete