Page layout

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Swaps in the mail this week!

Oh my, what a gorgeous day we had today!  The sun was out and it was warm.  I hung some clothes to dry outside, one of my favourite household chores during the summer.  The clothes smell so fresh afterwards.  This weather inspires me as well as makes me happy.  :)  This morning Jeffrey and Noah got haircuts while I went shopping.  Noah needed new sneakers for school and sneaker sandals for our upcoming trip to Disney in Florida in April.  I bought myself some cute rain boots, 2 blouses and of course crafting supplies.  This evening I'll enjoy some quiet time relaxing and letter writing since I am so behind.  This past week I didn't receive any letters but I did get some lovely swaps in the mail.  :)
Here is a wonderful swap I received from my friend Maria.  She sent me such cute and lovely embellishments which will be very handy for decoing.  Maria, just to let you know I have finished writing your letter so a fat envelope is on its way to you Monday.
Here are some beautiful decos I received from a group swap partner.  I was happy to be paired with her because her decos are always so beautiful.  I think you can probably guess the themes?!
The same partner also sent me s swap of established decos.  They are so pretty.
I also received these two beautiful ATCs from two different swap partners.
These three gorgeous decos were made by the same swap partner.
These beautiful decos also come from another swap partner.  The one with the bear is themed "Forest Animals" made by her and the "Vintage Birds" one is made by her daughter.  She also sent some pieces of pretty lace.
So, I will leave you with an adorable photo of my old lady Kylie sleeping in my bed.  I'm never able to get good photos of her so rarely post any of her.  Most of the time I feature the little ones but now it's her turn.  Be back soon! 

1 comment:

  1. OHH!!! Can't wait to get your fat envelope!!! Thank you Jacqueline.
    I'm glad to read your post and see you had a wonderful day, you sound happy and when a friend of mine is happy, I'm too :D
    As usual, your received decos are beautiful!.
    I'm having a great day too, crafting and writing.
    Have a nice Sunday!
    Hugs ^^

    ReplyDelete