Page layout

Friday, March 30, 2012

More decoing!

Another busy work and life week.  The good news is it's Friday!  Of course I have too many plans for my weekend as usual but I'll do my best and accomplish what I can.  This afternoon I took a three hour nap and it was heavenly.  Then it was grocery shopping and now I'm ready for some fun, meaning blogging, letter writing and maybe a bit of television.  Tomorrow I'll bring my mother shopping and then I'll start in on decos which will continue into Sunday.  In the meantime, here are some photos of ATCs and decos I made for recent swaps.
"Vintage Belly Dancing" deco.
"PAP Places I want to travel to" deco.
"Sites of France" deco.
"Vintage Pets" deco.
"Vintage Ghosts" ATCs.
"Vintage Pets" ATCs.  Can you tell I love cats?!
"Vintage Love" ATCs.
Be back soon!  Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment