Page layout

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award


My friend Aida has tagged me for this award. So, I need to write 10 random facts about myself. Here goes:

1. I like taking naps everyday with my cats.
2. I suffer from an anxiety disorder.
3. I prefer animals to people.
4. My favourite fruit is mango.
5. I can't stand incompetence.
6. My favourite flowers are tulips.
7. I used to be crazy for the music group Menudo.
8. I am very critical of myself.
9. I have a university degree in Fine Arts/Classical Studies.
10.I love creme caramel as a dessert.

Finding 10 random things to write about myself wasn't an easy task. It seems it would be though, doesn't it?! I don't have 10 people to tag but I will tag those I think might participate. So, to those, the rules are: write 10 random facts about yourself and tag 10 more people. I will tag:

Beate
Jessica
Maria

Have fun ladies!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating and surprise! Surprise! I love mango too (though I love lots of fruits but mango is one of my favourite). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to do Aida although I never know who to give these awards to. Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jacqueline! You are the one who deserve this award, you are very talented and creative, I love visiting you :)
    I smile reading the number 3 and got surprised with number 4, I used to like Menudo too haha! Have a nice Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Thank you SOOOOO much Jacqueline!!! I'm sooo honored to received this award. You are sooo sweet!!! BTW, I received your lovely mailart and goodies. Thank you soooo much I will work on getting a post soon. OH!!! I also was in love with Menudo in my teen years. Especially Ricky Martin. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete