Page layout

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Beautiful paper!

Yay! It's so sunny outside today and beautiful although quite cool. It has been snowing on and off for the past week so the sun is more than welcome whereas the snow is not. I'll be so happy when spring finally shows itself in true form. Well, it has been a pretty blah week and I have felt so exhausted. I've spent most of the past two days sleeping. Maybe, it's stress, the weather... who knows. I didn't get any mail this week so hopefuly next week will be better. So, I have come up with other things to share. A bit of FB and deco making for my March swaps. Here is a Vintage Housewives deco I made. I like how it turned out. :)
Here are some Vintage themed FBs I made for a swap. Sorry the bottom image is a little blurry. It's actually a cute vintage cats image.


I went to one of my favourite stores and found some beautiful scrapbook paper. I couldn't resist buying a few sheets. I'm hoping to start an "All About Me" scrapbook soon. I used to scrap a lot but haven't in over a couple of years.





This paper is to make my Easter cards. You can't see well with this photo but the paper is so cute.


And, I just had to add this photo of Mustang in the laundry basket. He was sleeping until I came around with the camera. He is so photogenic whereas Subaru is always moving around trying to get into something and Kylie sleeps in the closet to have peace. I never seem to be able to take good photos of either of them. Be back soon hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comment! I love looking at other people's mail. I guess I'm nosy like that :) Cute FB's and that paper is especially pretty.

    ReplyDelete