Page layout

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The regular stuff!

Hello all! Thought I'd share my most recent mail with you, as well as a couple of cards I made and a deco entry. I've been feeling rather glum these past weeks and I'm not sure how to drag myself out of this rut. To top it off, this morning I turned my neck the wrong way and pinched a nerve. It hurts and I have to turn my entire body to look on one side because my neck locks. Not fun! I think my mood will change once spring comes around, I hope anyway. Maybe I'm just feeling bored, I don't know...
Here is an entry I made in a Vintage Pin-Up deco.

This is a birthday card I made for one of my friends.

I made this sympathy card for one of my friends who recently lost her cat. I certainly know how it feels to loose a furry companion.

I received this great letter from my friend Beate from Norway. She sent FBs too.

This Vintage Working Women deco comes from a group swap.

Here's a Vintage Valentine deco from another group swap.

Some FBs from another group swap.

A great letter, with photos and FBs from my friend in Australia.

A nice letter from my pal in Spain.

See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacqueline, I hope your neck is ok now. Been in that situation before and know how hurt it can be. Anyway, I like your regular post and I don't think it's quite regular with the letters you've received, decos and cards you've made :)

    ReplyDelete