Page layout

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A little mail in my box!

Hi all!  I haven't really felt up to much these days.  I spend much of my time sleeping as I just don't seem to have much energy.  My father is back home from the hospital but he still isn't doing too well. I'm going to visit him tomorrow and help my mother with some errands.  I hope to feel better soon as I have  a ton of things to get done (letters, swaps, stuff related to my teaching business, etc...).
In mail news I have received some nice letters and envelopes.
I received this nice Valentine's Day package from my dear best friend Molly from the USA.  It completely made my day and cheered me up.  
Another lovely letter, stationary and stickers from my dear friend Judy from England.
A great letter from my dear pal Victoria from Italy.
A nice and long letter from my sweet pal Annette from Australia.  It was so nice hearing from her once again after almost 2 years.  Sometimes life happens!
A wonderful swap of various decos.  I loved looking through all of the pages of artwork.
A swap of ATCs.
And finally, take a look at my cat Subaru sleeping.  He loves sleeping on his back the silly cat.

1 comment:

  1. I love your cat! He's so relaxed. Great mail and I'm sorry to hear your dad still isn't doing well. You will have a letter from me soon. I haven't written it yet, but it's been on my mind for about two weeks now.

    ReplyDelete