Page layout

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Not much mail this week!

Hi all!  Hope everyone has had a nice week.  Mine has been quite busy and I haven't had much time for hobbies.  I always hate when that happens.  And, it was also a slow mail week.
I received this lovely HQFBs swap from Tomomi in Japan.
I received these lovely postcards of Italy as part of a swap.  I absolutely LOVE Italy.
I received this lovely "Vintage Christmas" deco from a group swap partner.
I received this fantastic letter from my friend Emma from Sweden.  She included 2 FBs and a card showing the inside of a church.
I also received a nice letter from Jarielyn from Nevada.  She is a blog buddy and perhaps a new pal.  Check out her blog at: http://jarielynsmailbag.blogspot.com
And, that was it for my mail this week.
Last weekend we went skating and Noah had a blast.
And, finally, here's a look at the view outside my home at the moment-yuck!  Some of you might find it pretty but I've had enough of the snow.
So now I'm off to do some laundry, and then an evening of doing my hobbies.

3 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog, I love it! :) And I love the mail you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow is pretty but I would probably tire of it too. I hate the cold. It's really windy here today and cold. You received some nice swaps. I ordered my washi tape from Wishywashi.com. I just received them earlier this week. :) (but I ordered some a long time ago from angoo mart, a store that ships from china before I knew I could get it online domestically.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of the snow! We only had one snow day, that's it :/ Now we have to wait a whole year to get more :( By the way, I know I owe you a letter, dear friend! I'll write you, don't forget you.
    Your background is lovely!! Can't believe Easter is around the corner O.O

    Happy to hear Noah had fun :) I love his smile ^^

    Hugs,
    M-

    ReplyDelete