Page layout

Monday, September 3, 2012

A little mail, a little crafting, a little of life...

Hello all!  Well, it's the end of a beautiful Labour Day weekend and my summer vacation.  I'm not really feeling like going back to work tomorrow morning.  It was supposed to be a fairly easy day but now it's turning into a busy one.  Sigh!  And, so it begins, again.  I wish I had just a few more weeks to myself, but don't we always when it's the end of our vacation?!  It seems I still have letters I want to write, crafting I want to do, more relaxing would be nice and I still haven't organized an office space for myself.  Oh well, time passes and we must move forward!
I didn't receive much mail at all in August but at least I got a lot of letters written.  Here's this week's mail:
I was happy to find this wonderful letter from my friend Maiken from Norway.  She also sent two FBs.
I was also happy to hear from another good friend, Stefanie from Switzerland.  She loves Christmas just as much as I do and we've already started discussing it.
I enjoyed hearing from Sarah from New Zealand as well.
I received this ATC swap with the theme "Vintage Berries".
I also received this "Vintage Housewives" deco from a group swap partner.
I did some deco crafting this weekend which was nice.  I hadn't been in my craft studio in weeks.
A "Vintage Mother's Day" entry.
A "Vintage Fairytales" entry.
A vintage entry.
A "Vintage Portrait" entry.
Last week I had to go into work at the school for a few hours to set up the classroom with Veronique my co-teacher.  We work in a Montessori preschool classroom.  Here are some photos of our classroom.
The Practical Life area.
The Sensoriel area.
The Social Studies and Science areas.
The Language area.
The Math area.
And, that's it for this evening.  I still have a few things to prepare for tomorrow, laundry to take care of, and I would like to answer a letter or two.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I have the same stationary set as your dear friend Stefanie in Switzerland, that cute shell paper :) nice letters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueine! Your decos are always adorable! How was your first day at school? Your classroom looks awesome, neat, colorful :) I'm sure kids will enjoy it. How is gonna be your office space? Are you gonna move all your papers and crafts there? I did it last weekend :D I really needed a bigger room, now I have my space the way I always wanted!! I'll take pics or a video.
    Hope you are having a good day!
    Hugs,
    M-

    ReplyDelete