Page layout

Monday, August 20, 2012

A trip to the zoo!

Hi all!  I've been a bit busy the past couple of weeks with an English kids camp I organized for some of my clients.  One of the parents let us use her house for the camp.  The first week I only had her 3 kids but the second week I had a total of 6 kids and it went really well.  However, now I am happy to have two more weeks off before it's back to school.  I have so much to do within the next couple of weeks. Yikes!  Anyhow, it's still summer and a couple of Sundays ago we took a trip to the zoo.  Thought I'd share some photos with you!
Noah and I as we arrived.
Here I am in the South Pacific Pavilion where they have aquariums and also a huge pool with sting rays that you can feed.  It is really nice in this pavilion.
While Noah and Jeffrey went off to the water park I decided to walk around the zoo and take photos of animals.  Here is a black panther who was sleeping and suddenly got up.  He started pacing near the fence because there was a sloth on the other side climbing to the top of a tree.
The panther decided to climb the tree to try to catch the sloth.  The sloth is at the top right corner.  It was quite interesting to watch this little "show".
Here's a Meerkat, one of my favourite animals.
Jeffrey and Noah in the African part of the zoo.  This concludes our visit to the zoo.  It was such a nice day as a family.  I'll be back in a few days with photos from my visit with my friend Molly and family this past weekend.  I was so happy we could go to the beach in Maine.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment