Page layout

Saturday, March 16, 2013

The past week in mail & shopping!

Hello all!  Today I can honestly say I'm feeling better.  I've felt like the walls were closing in on me lately, too many responsibilities.  My good mood could be due to the fact that I had a 4 hour nap this afternoon.  It seems like I really needed that sleep.  Also, it has been sunnier this past week and the days are longer.  I've also had a good mail week and I've sent out quite a few letters in return.  Writing always makes me feel better.  My father is also doing well.  I saw him on Friday and he was in good spirits and full of energy.  So, onto the mail now.
In the past week I received:
A great letter and craft supplies from one of my bestest friends, Rosita from Finland.
Finland has some of the most beautiful postage stamps.
A letter from my sweet friend Isabelle from Switzerland.
A letter and postcard from my dear friend Nathalie from Luxembourg.
A letter and photo of her children from my friend Petra from Austria.
And, a letter and FBs from my friend Ulrica from Sweden.
The swaps I received:
"Cute Characters at Easter" deco.
"All for Marianne" and extra deco.
"Vintage Gypsies" full deco I made returned to me.
A lovely "Magnolia" ATC ("All for Jacqueline" swap), tea bag and craft papers.
"All for Jacqueline" ATC swap.
"Woman wearing a hat" ATC and "All for Jacqueline" ATC.
"All for Jacqueline" ATC and a packet of flowers.
Last weekend Noah and I visited my friend Molly and family in New Hampshire, USA.  We had a great time as usual.  Here are some of the things I found shopping.
This pretty box on sale at Michael's craft store.  I also bought some photo boxes to store penpal photos.  Right now I have them in albums but I don't have enough albums as they fill up quickly.
Tadaa!  The stuff I bought at various craft stores (washi tapes, Mary Englebreit products, 3D stickers, etc).
At the mall there was this Easter decorated area where you could have photos with the Easter bunny. It looked pretty with the flowers and bunnies so I took a photo of Noah in front of the display.
Have a nice end of the weekend everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely mail goodness. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to the USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome things in the mail! Also, you bought a whole bunch of awesome stuff! It makes me want to go on a craft shopping spree as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, sweetie! I am terribly sorry for not being around lately, but I have been sick (a winter flu from hell... :S) and I was just not well, in general. And it seems like I am on slow motion lately... I will tell you more in my letter, In the beginning of april, I will finally have vacation and then I will have the time to finish it. I`ve just read your latest posts and am very happy to see you and your family are well! Sending you hugs and I will be beck to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came here from JarieLyn's blog. I shall be back. In the meantime I shall look up what ATCs and FBs are - new terms to me!
    I loved the Vintage Gipsy one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that mail is just wonderful!! Those stamps from Finland are beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jacqueline,
    I received your letter today! Thank you soooo much :) I haven't read it yet. Will do so after dinner tonight.I love, love, love the things you included in your letter esp. the line stickers and Mary Engelbreit cards. They are sooo cute! They are my new obsession! XD Thanks a lot again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, so so so much beautiful mail and supplies! <3 I'm in love with your blog!:D And what a cute Easter decorations!

    ReplyDelete