Page layout

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A sad week in mail!

Hello all!  Well, last week was not a good one for the mail and this one is not looking any better so far.  Opening my mailbox is one of the highlights of my day so when there is nothing fun in it I am hugely disappointed.  Oh well, such is life I guess!  These days I've been feeling rather blah and I think it's due to the crappy weather.  Perhaps in another life I was an animal who hibernated.  I feel I am most alive between the months of May and October.  These days I have felt like staying in and snuggling with a comfy blanket.  The cats always look so comfy sleeping on the bed.  Sigh!  Anyhow, the little mail I did get last week was wonderful.  But, first, let me show you a few decos I have made recently.
A "Tilda" deco for a group swap partner.  I LOVE "Tilda" designs.
I LOVE Magnolia's "Tilda" too.  I made these two decos another group swap partner.
I received a wonderful letter, HQFBs, stationary and flower embellishments (belated birthday presents) and cute mini note papers from my friend Aida from Malaysia.
I received this pretty postcard from my friend Tanya from Australia.
I also received these two lovely Halloween cards.
And, I leave you with a photo of Subaru napping.  He always has his paws crossed like a little gentleman.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacqueline! How have you been? Hope weather is better now, here we are having such a beautiful fall, well you know I love fall *_*
    Even though you didnt receive much last week, the mail you got is beautiful :D I'm glad to visit you. OHH I love Tilda too, I havent seen her here, or maybe didnt pay much attention ^_^
    Hope you are having a great week dear friend!

    ReplyDelete