Page layout

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shopping fun!

I am thrilled it is once again the weekend although I didn't do too much today.  We woke up to about 15cms of snow this morning after not having had any all winter.  It was a bit of a surprise but at the same time since I didn't really have anywhere to go I though it was kind of pretty.  
These are some scenes from in front of my home.  Next weekend is the Sherbrooke carnival so it's good we have some snow.
I've also done a bit of shopping lately.  Well, actually there is this one store near my home I go to with Noah sometimes after school so he can buy himself a treat and there is a really good selection of crafting items at good prices.  Here are some of the things I have bought there recently.
I also like Stampin' Up products and buy some ink stamps and embellishments quite often since my friend Sonia is a demonstrator.
I love this vintage set of stamps and the paper is beautiful.  The small bottle is a smooch spray to make backgrounds.  I look forward to using my new supplies.  :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG I soo love everything you got overthere :-) Makes me jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacqueline!!! WOW!!! the snow is soooo beautiful. We haven't had much rain which is usually typical for our California Winters. It supposed to rain this week. I'm hoping it does so we can get over the drought. I sent you a couple of emails but I'm not sure if you received them as I haven't heard back from you. It explains a little bit of what's been going on with me. I love all the goodies you picked up. Soooo lovely. I hope all is well. Have a great week!!!!

    ReplyDelete