Page layout

Saturday, February 18, 2012

A GREAT mail week!

It's the weekend-YAY!  I am thrilled to be enjoying some time off just for myself.  In the middle of the night I got up to go to the bathroom, completely disoriented and I thought it was Monday.  What a disappointment that would have been.  Anyhow, today I've been taking it pretty relaxed, went grocery shopping this morning and then took a nice long nap.  Now I'll do this post and then work on some decos.  Tomorrow I'm hoping to do some baking and maybe take Noah ice skating if the outdoor rink is open.  Okay, onto some mail news.  I had such an incredible mail week.  The mailman certainly didn't disappoint this week.
Look at all of those wonderful envelopes.
This lovely piece of mail art and letter came from my great friend Maria in USA.  She put everything in a beautiful bag designed by Punch Studio, one of my favourite paper product companies.
Maria knows about my favourite things and included some (Suzy Zoo, heart doilies, chocolate with a vintage wrapper, ribbon and stickers) with her pretty letter written inside the Matryoshka doll she designed.  Lovely!  :)
I also received this wonderful swap of HQ art decos from a group swap.
Another great letter I received from my sweet friend Judy from England.  She included such pretty stationary sheets and stickers.
I also received another fantastic letter from my lovely friend Aida from Malaysia.  She included some pretty stationary, a lace tissue box cover, HQFBs and a nice long and interesting letter.
I received this swap of HQFBs from another group swap.
I received these beautiful decos from another swap partner.  The themes are "PAP Vintage" and "Vintage Pets".
Here are two more decos I received from the same group swap partner as in the previous photo.  She always makes such beautiful decos.  The themes for these two are "Precious Moments" and "Sarah Kay".
Another beautiful deco I received from a group swap.  The theme for this one is "Vintage Fashionista".
Hope you enjoyed looking at this mail post.  I hope to be back soon.  :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh! I can see my not so artistic envelope :) And what great mail you got there! WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some amazing mail indeed!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...Certainly it was a wonderful week mail! I cant say the same, only got 5 letters :/
    Glad to hear you received my package and liked it ^^
    I'm thrilled looking at all those beautiful decos! and wondering how do they look inside, they seem to be pieces of art.
    I hope you had a good start of the week my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! :) I had no letter & no swap this passed week, I suppose this is a sign that I should start packing the ones I owe... :P *hugs to you!*

    ReplyDelete