Page layout

Saturday, September 24, 2011

The latest mail, crafts, shopping...

Hello friends! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends. Since going back to work full time I'm finding my weekends go by pretty quickly. I always have so much I want to accomplish but I only manage one or two things which in turns drives me nuts. Oh well! Take for example this weekend, I had planned to answer some letters, do some crafting, plan for the classroom and English classes, and finally re-organize my bedroom but at last I didn't get any of these done. Sigh! The only things I've gotten done are errands and laundry. Now, how is that possible when there are so many hours in a weekend????????????????? Last weekend I did manage to finish up some swaps though which was nice.

Here is a Marie Antoinette themed deco I made for a swap and I like how it turned out. I made other decos but didn't have time to take photos.


I've received some great letters these past two weeks as well. Above is one I received from my friend Agnies from Poland. She also sent stickers and FBs.


Here are two established decos I received from a swap partner for a group swap.


A letter I received from my friend Patrizia from Italy. She sent pretty stationary, stickers and FBs with her letter as we always swap little fun items.



A lovely postcard I received from my friend Lone from Germany who was vacationing with her husband.


Another lovely letter, with photos and a FB I received from my dear friend Tanya from Australia.


A birthday cloth my friend Reiko from Japan sent for my birthday. It's so pretty.


A wonderful letter from my friend Kate from England. She also sent some lovely photos.


Another birthday present from my friend Ioanna from Greece. She sent a shower gel and body lotion made with aloe vera and olive oil. She also sent a sweet letter, postcard and FB.


A beautiful "Paperdolls" deco I received from a swap partner for a group swap.


I received another great letter from my friend Claire from New Zealand. She also sent a pretty birthday card she made.


Another sweet letter from my friend Susanne from Australia who sent along a photo and FBs.



I received another wonderful letter from my friend Aida from Malaysia. She sent along some stickers, a bookmark, stationary, FBs, a postcard and a birthday card.


I took part in another postcard swap and here are some of the lovely cards with inspirational quotes written on the back I received over the past two weeks.


I signed up for another painting class which started last Wednesday night. And, no this is not my finished project. This is the design I am painting on a tea box. My project is far from being done. I have two more classes.



I recently purchased these two magazines that I am slowly getting through. I buy a few more magazines by the same publishing company. They are awesome!


A few more recent purchases in various stores. I've also started buying some little Christmas presents. So, I'm off now to enjoy the rest of my day before it's back to work tomorrow. Have a fantastic week everyone. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jacqueline! I'm glad to see you have received lots of goodies!
    I love the buttons, they are cute :)
    Thanks for sharing your pics, I enjoyed watching every pic, I use to zoomed them to watch them better haha. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by again Maria. Always nice to hear from you. I'm happy you like the photos. I love blogs with photos. I need a better camera though. Look forward to visiting you at your blog soon too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqueline!!! I can't wait to receive your mail art haha..I'm happy! Thank you very much :)
    I want to send you something too, hoping you like it :D
    Hugs and have wonderful Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must say you have the best mail days. I miss days like this. It seems my mail box isn't quite as full like it used to be. *SIGH* I'm trying to change this though. Hopefully I can get some coming soon. :)

    ReplyDelete