Page layout

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Two weeks of mail!

Hey all! I had started this post on Sunday but then the photos wouldn't load up and I was getting really annoyed with blogger. I would post more often if it didn't take so long to load up photos. I love posts with photos so I like to put a lot of photos in my posts. Having said that, here are some photos of the mail I've received in the past two weeks. But first, here's a deco I recently made for a swap. I love these cute little mice!

Here are some FBs I also recently made for a group swap. I'm dissapointed there is a blur in the middle FB because it is my favourite. Crap!


Here's a postcard I received from my friend Susi from Austria while she was traveling in Sweden.


Here's a wonderful letter I received from my friend Nicole from the USA. She included some Suzy Zoo stickers and Diddl stationary sheets.


Another great letter from my friend Nathalie from Luxembourg. She also sent a postcard from Turkey which she brought back with her when vacationing there. I love the cute stationary she used for her letter.


I received another great letter, along with FBs, from my friend Ulrica from Sweden.



Here are some ATCs I received from a group swap. The themes were "Vintage Nature" and "Vintage Bathing Beauties".


Here's a deco I received from another group swap. Can you guess the theme?


I also received this wonderful swap of ribbons. What a great selection!


I also received this lovely card with photos and FBs from my friend Molly in USA. The top photo shows Molly, Nicole (mutual pal and friend of Molly and I) and I.


Another great letter from my friend Gaby from Germany. She also send many lovely photos and a postcard.


Another great letter from my friend Stefanie from Switzerland. She also included FBs.


A wonderful letter from my friend Reiko from Japan. She also sent a postcard and we always exchange photos of our craft projects.



I also received my first birthday present, very early too since my birthday is only in September. I've put it aside until the actual date of my birthday. I'm very curious as to what it is though. Thanks Judy!



Another letter and FBs from my sweet Canadian friend Hawley.



Phew! And there you have it! I hope to be back soon if blogger cooperates when I want to post photos. Grr... My friend Molly and her daughter Jadira will visit this weekend. Looking forward to it! :)

2 comments:

  1. You had a great two weeks of mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You've had a lot of mail. That's awesome. Isn't it the best?! It always makes me feel so happy and excited. x

    ReplyDelete