Page layout

Friday, January 21, 2011

Recipe #2!

What a week! Oh my goodness! It was filled with appointment after appointment. I hardly got anything fun done but I guess that's what weekends are for, right? I'm happy to say I did get another recipe done for my "one recipe a week challenge of 2011". :)
Slow-Cooker Provencal Beef Stew
Ingredients: 1 lbs (450g) boneless stewing beef cubed
3 tbs flour to coat meat
2 large peeled cubed potatoes
1 can (28 fl oz/796ml) undrained diced tomatoes
1 sliced zucchini
1 chopped onion
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup beef broth
1/4 cup Sun-Dried Tomato & Oregano dressing
1 tbs basil

Coat meat in slow cooker with flour, then add remaining ingredients and stir. Cover and cook on high for 5 hours. Enjoy!



We absolutely enjoyed this meal. There were no leftovers since everyone had more than one plate-full. Be back tomorrow (hopefully) with a mail update. Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment