Page layout

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Oh sweet, sweet mail!

Hello, hello, hello! :) I had a fantastic mail week swap-wise. It was great finding something in my mailbox everyday. It cheers me up during these long and drab winter months with pratically no sunlight. Take a look below at some of what the mailman brought me.

Two Vintage Sisters Decos from a group swap. They are lovely!

A Vintage Paris Deco and a Vintage Christmas Deco from a group swap. I LOVE vintage.

Some various decos from another group swap.

A beautiful Vintage Beauties Deco from a group swap.

Cute Characters at Christmas FBs and a couple of others for a group swap.

A fantastic letter from my friend Kimie. She also included some HQFBs and Decos.
I've been rather busy myself with answering letters and working on swaps. I haven't posted anything I've crafted because I was not quite satisfied with it. More crafting and letter writing coming up this weekend too. I am really in the mood for making vintage Valentine crafts. Have a nice rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment