Page layout

Monday, September 6, 2010

Weekend & mail!

It was Labour Day weekend here in North America so today was a holiday. It used to mean summer was officially over and you were no longer supposed to wear white but times have changed. Now you can basically wear what you want and when you want. Well, not that I was one to ever follow trends. Anyhow, I wasn't feeling my best this weekend, nothing's really wrong but I was feeling rather blah. I took naps in mornings and afternoons as I was feeling drained. My grandmother passed away last Wednesday so perhaps it's bothering me more that I realize. I hadn't seen her in over a year since she moved to another province to live with my aunt and uncle. She lived a long life and is at peace now. I wish I could say the same about her children who have never really communicated with one another. It's sad really and I just can't comprehend it. Oh well!
Let's move on to a more interesting topic - MAIL. I just love mail! :) This past week I got a wonderful swap from a fantastic FB artist, Margaret. See FBs below.

And, a wonderful letter from my friend Claire in New Zealand who also included a couple of FBs.

Also, another birthday package from my dear friend Nicole from USA. I didn't open the presents yet but I did open the card, very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment