Page layout

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Various ramblings!

Here I am again! :) Hope everyone is enjoying some nice weather wherever you may be. Today is a good day for me. I'm still feeling rather sleepy though. It's the end of the school year this week for both Noah and I. Yay! :D We're both quite pleased.
I haven't received much mail in the past couple of weeks except for swaps that I forgot to photograph. Yesterday I received a fantastic letter from my friend Beate from Norway. She sent lot's of fun stuff. :)

A couple of weeks ago I went to my painting teacher's art sale. She is an amazing artist and I'm happy to have snagged some her art work for cheap. Here is a beautiful mixed media piece she painted but the photo of course doesn't do it justice.

And, then there is this pretty magazine holder she also painted. Both will go in my craft room. I haven't had the energy to organize it exactly the way I want but hopefully I will this summer.

A couple of weeks ago Jeffrey went on a field trip to the Sherbrooke Marsh with Noah's class. Here are his classmates and teacher. Noah is wearing the orange cap and blue shirt, next to his teacher. Jeffrey took lot's of photos. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment