Page layout

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mail & cards I made today!!

It was back to work for me today but with my reduced hour schedule. It is really the best schedule for me. Time just flew right by and then I was back at home taking a nap with the cats. It's great being able to plan for fun things to do besides just day to day obligations. Yay! My in-laws also left this morning after a three day visit. We really had a nice time with them but it's always nice to have the house back to ourselves.
Anyhow, this evening I decided to make some cards. The first one is for one of my pals/friends. I used a House Mouse I recently purchased at the craft store nearby. They have just started selling House Mouse stamps so I bought four of them. I get them at 30% off since my friend works there so they were really cheap.

The following two are Thank You cards. I usually send them to those who have given me gifts. I need to make more to send for the Christmas presents I received. I used a stamp by "Stampin' Up".

And, onto some mail news now. I received this wonderful package from my pal Maiken from Norway. It made me really happy as we had only exchanged one letter since summer and I really liked her letter. I was worried she had decided not to write back. She sent a great letter, Hello Kitty stationary pad and a cute towel. I'm looking forward to answering her letter.

And, I also received this wonderful letter from my pal Ioanna from Greece. She sent three postcards and photos from her holiday in Los.

So, this is it for tonight. I'm off to plan my day for tomorrow and finish a letter. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment