Page layout

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Awesome mail & a day at the zoo!

Hi all!  It's been another rough week.  My father was hospitalized on Wednesday but will be going home tomorrow.  He needed another blood transfusion due to severe anemia which is caused by the cancer.  What a horrible disease!  I don't know what else to say except it's rough and sad.
Let's move on to the awesome mail I received this week, no letters just swaps.
AWESOME SWAPS:
"Favourite Animal" swap.  Of course mine is the cat.  I love the pretty cat bag my partner sent.
"Christmas in July" swap.  I love all of the Christmas items my partner sent me.  I had the most awesome partner.  I just love Christmas and I've already started thinking about it.
"Summer" swap.  Such pretty items once again I will put to great use.
"Vintage ephemera" swap.  I absolutely LOVE all of the items my partner sent for this swap.
"Penpal" swap.  Such pretty papers and note cards.
Beautiful birthday deco for me to sign.
BIRTHDAY PRESENT:
My birthday is in September and I have already received a present.  I usually keep them to open on my actual birthday but this year since I'm feeling rather down in the dumps I decided to go ahead and open this one from my dear friend Nicole.  She sent some pretty stationary, Mary Englebreit tags, note paper and note cards by Punch Studio.  She really spoiled me with everything.
FULL DECOS RETURNED:
The "Matryoshka Dolls" deco was made for me.  The "Mickey" deco is one that I made.  The entries in both decos are both beautiful but I want to share the ones made in the "Matryoshka Dolls" deco. They are simple gorgeous!
A FUN DAY AT THE ZOO IN PICTURES:
Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. It looks like you have fantastic swap partners! Found you via the 52LettersProject and happy I did as I am also someone who loves the lost are of letter writing. I live in Alberta (but have family in St.Paul de'Abbotsford - Eastern Townships) where I blog over at www.ritewhileucan.com Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful trifles! I love Matryoshka!

    http://mydreamlucky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly dont know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete